Friday, October 10, 2014

The Friday Five Good Things

1. Lunch and shopping with The Young One.

2. Bought a silky open jacket. Just my shade of blue with a light blue fern pattern

3. Prissy wanted me over to have tea with her on Saturday, but I was on my way out. I usually have tea with her on Sunday afternoon and at the same time pick up her trash for Monday trash day. Sunday, her daughter was taking her on an outing. Prissy called me on Monday for tea. She had bought muffins for Saturday and saved me one.

4. Was supposed to have lunch with a friend, but there was some miscommunication. Instead, we had a nice chat over the phone as we try to figure out another day to meet.

5. Skyping with Red has become a weekly habit. A virtual break I look forward to.

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh!! CJ, I love the new look of your blog! And seeing Ink's adorable face made my day. :) I'm glad you had a good week. Hope you can reschedule that lunch date soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it was pretty good! :D Glad yours was too!

    ReplyDelete