Friday, October 31, 2014

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. Organized the book shelves in the basement. Most of the books on the shelves had been read once and never read again. Those books will be donated to the library to make room for calligraphy books and reference material.

2. Had a chick flick Monday night and watched Lassie Come Home. Baby Roddy McDowell is so cute.

3. My friend, A, sent me a wonderful Halloween card she made. It has a witch riding a boom across the full moon. The witch is on a wobble spring so it jiggles. There was also a lovely note inside. Thank you, my friend.

4. Started another painting

5. From Ink: Herself brought home a piece of mail art addressed to me! Thank you, my dear FinnBadger. The snack on the card is just delicious looking. Perfect timing for the card, too, as today is my 17th birthday.

So, a Happy Birthday to Ink, Blessed Samhain, Happy Halloween, Happy Reformation Day, or just Have a great Friday!

How was your week?

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Ink! Doesn't look a day over 15!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Always good to organize and donate books! Need to make room for new ones!
    2. I can’t watch Lassie movies anymore, I can’t stand the whining…… :-/
    3. Lucky you!
    4. Can’t wait to see what you’ve started.
    5. Lucky Ink! ♪♫♪♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ink♪♫♪♫

    ReplyDelete