Sunday, June 28, 2026

How Does Your Garden Grow?



Coleus


Not only did the peach tree survive the Winter and blossom, it has peaches!


Mountain Laurel


"A" has been hard at work weeding and mulching


Blueberries!


After the rains, a rainbow


Beautiful sky


Red sky at night. The perfect omen for Two Old Ladies To Get On the Road

How does your garden grow?

19 comments:

  1. Gardening is one of my favorite hobbies during my school break from work. However, I need more space to grow plants and flowers because I have only a small amount of soil for gardening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe try growing plants in pots? - CJ

      Delete
  2. That is so cool you have peaches. And mountain Laurel reminds me of childhood. Where we lived in Paxton (it was up against what is now a huge wooded area park-I'm not exactly sure what it's called but it was over by Leicester) anyhow, getting to the point, we had tons of mountain Laurel in that woods and it was so pretty when it bloomed. Yours looks great too. Hope you had a super trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mountain laurel when we first moved here was prolific and beautiful. Development took over as well as a blight so not many around. But the few remaining are beautiful - CJ

      Delete
  3. First too long too cold, now too hot. No flowers yet, sadly...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. So are we, but I don’t think we can harvest them this year - CJ

      Delete
  5. I bought several coleus this year and all seem well except for the one you have in your top photo... that variety is looking terrible on my porch... I didn't see any bugs but i sprayed it anyway and it actually seems a little better... My moss rose is going like gang busters this year , my purslane WAS doing beautifully but i think i gave it too much fertilizer ...now its all green and no blooms.. I backed off and hoping i'll get blooms again.. live and learn i say...lol
    Peaches ! Blueberries!! Awesome! My Algerita is so happy this year... The girls got to eat some berries off of it in the Spring.. the bush has been getting water from the kiddie pool the girls just love even though they get to go to a big pool often this Summer.. I almost got rid of it... glad i didn't.. Hugs ! Enjoy your girls trip.... i need one... deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your grandgirlies must be glad you didn’t get rid of the pool either - CJ

      Delete
  6. red sky at nite, two ladies delight !!! HAVE FUN ....safe travels ~~☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything in the garden is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm impressed your peach tree made it, this past winter was rough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were surprised it survived the Winter, too - CJ

      Delete
  9. Garden is good and skies look fabulous.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The skies were beautiful - CJ

      Delete
  10. Great photos. Your gardens are doing well.

    ReplyDelete