1. After 8 days with a sore throat, I finally felt like myself.
2. I made a rib roast for Father's Day dinner
3. I packed for the trip
4. At the last calligraphy class, one of my students gave me a jar of honey from her hives
5. Two old ladies on the road.
How was your week?

Nice week. Mine has been good also. I hope you have a super time in Ogunquit. And I hope you were there Wednesday and THursday to enjoy the sunshine.
ReplyDeleteWe were
DeleteIt took me about the same amount of days to feel more like myself too... not 100% but definitely on the road... Now i get to watch hubby come down with it... sigh..
ReplyDelete* great sleepover with eldest
* went to the big pool with daughter and the girls.. great fun
* Sunflowers i transplanted are starting to bloom.... they don't transplant well so yeaaahh...!
*planning for my Birthday Tea Party even if a little late...
* Hubby has a golf tournament this weekend so i see a crafty weekend in my future!! :)
Hugs! deb
Good week - CJ
Delete#2!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteYum - CJ
DeleteN joy the road trip, have FUN and safe travels ‼️😸🐾💚
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mack and FSG
DeleteI'm so glad your throat is feeling better now you are about to go on your trip.
ReplyDeleteI hope you 'two old ladies' have a whale of a time!
Happy Friday,
Lisca
Thank you, Lisca - CJ
DeleteI'm glad you're fit to travel. Happy travels!
ReplyDeleteMe, too - CJ
DeleteAnd another adventure begins. Sounds like a very promising week. As for me? If it doesn't stop raining, I'm going to have to build an ark this weekend.
ReplyDeleteI hope it stopped raining - CJ
DeleteMy week here in the UK has been too HOT!!!
ReplyDeleteThankfully our heatwave is now waning ...
"Two old ladies on the road" . . . yippee, have a great time.
Safe and happy travels.
All the best Jan
I heard about your heatwave. Glad you are getting some respite - CJ
DeleteIt is: summer, summer, summer, summer, summer,.
ReplyDeleteHave fun travelling!
Thanks - CJ
DeleteI'm glad you were feeling better for your trip. Adorable bear and honey image. (Teddy said he loves it! ;-)
ReplyDelete