CJ’S Terrific Blog According to Andy Fish or Missing Tails on the Drawing Board
An allergy to antibiotics seems so unjust.
I have a lot of allergies to antibiotics so they want to see if there is any that I can take that won't cause me problems
I hope the testing went well and I'm curious. Do the cats also meet you at the door or are they doing their cattitude thing.
Because I’ll be gone for several hours, I will get the. Cold shoulder unless treats are involved - CJ
Hope all went well and you shine like the sunflowers!
The test is progressing and I brought my iPad to keep me entertained - CJ
I hope the testing reveals an antibiotic you can take!Hugs!deb
No yet. Another test on Friday
Ugh....allergy testing is the pits! You'd think in this day and age they'd come up with better ways to test.
This wasn't so bad. A few small needle pricks and then they fed me baby doses of the drug 🤣
I have never been allergic to anything, at least nothing I know about, so I feel for you. I hope they find something that works soon.
More testing on Friday
I hope the testing went well and they find an antibiotic that will suit you.Lovely to see Monet and Miro waiting for you :)All the best Jan
Trying again on Friday
I'm glad there are medical tests for this, and you don't have to rely on trial and error
It's been trial and error up until now 🤣
Oh, man, at least you're still alive and kicking 😎
Uh, that's not nice, I wish you all the best! I'm happy I found your blog... I like it, I will add you to my friends :)) Hugs and kisses from my Slovenia, Andreja!
Thank you.
An allergy to antibiotics seems so unjust.
ReplyDeleteI have a lot of allergies to antibiotics so they want to see if there is any that I can take that won't cause me problems
DeleteI hope the testing went well and I'm curious. Do the cats also meet you at the door or are they doing their cattitude thing.
ReplyDeleteBecause I’ll be gone for several hours, I will get the. Cold shoulder unless treats are involved - CJ
DeleteHope all went well and you shine like the sunflowers!
ReplyDeleteThe test is progressing and I brought my iPad to keep me entertained - CJ
DeleteI hope the testing reveals an antibiotic you can take!Hugs!deb
ReplyDeleteNo yet. Another test on Friday
DeleteUgh....allergy testing is the pits! You'd think in this day and age they'd come up with better ways to test.
ReplyDeleteThis wasn't so bad. A few small needle pricks and then they fed me baby doses of the drug 🤣
DeleteI have never been allergic to anything, at least nothing I know about, so I feel for you. I hope they find something that works soon.
ReplyDeleteMore testing on Friday
DeleteI hope the testing went well and they find an antibiotic that will suit you.
ReplyDeleteLovely to see Monet and Miro waiting for you :)
All the best Jan
Trying again on Friday
DeleteI'm glad there are medical tests for this, and you don't have to rely on trial and error
ReplyDeleteIt's been trial and error up until now 🤣
DeleteOh, man, at least you're still alive and kicking 😎
DeleteUh, that's not nice, I wish you all the best! I'm happy I found your blog... I like it, I will add you to my friends :)) Hugs and kisses from my Slovenia, Andreja!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Delete