CJ’S Terrific Blog According to Andy Fish or Missing Tails on the Drawing Board
LOL, we have neither of those things! But interesting approach if we did. Now I also only need children to present me with drawings ;-)
It's not just for kiddie drawings. Laminate documents you want to keep
Great idea! Have you tried it??? Hugs! deb
Not yet. I have to remember where I put the iron 🤣
....where you put the iron....a woman after my own ❤️!
I haven't ironed clothes in close to two decades. If something is wrinkled and needs a touch up, I throw it in the dryer with a damp microfiber cloth, set for 20 min. on high and poof! no more wrinkles.
I'd get it wrong and have melted Ziploc bags everywhere.
That's why you need to sandwich it in between parchment paper
You find the most interesting videos. I don't laminate very often but its good to know I could do it with an iron. :)
Yeah, I thought this was a really good hack
Goodness ... I'll keep this in mind should I need to laminate anything.All the best Jan
Will save you a bit of $ since you don't have to go buy a laminating sheet.
LOL, we have neither of those things! But interesting approach if we did. Now I also only need children to present me with drawings ;-)
ReplyDeleteIt's not just for kiddie drawings. Laminate documents you want to keep
DeleteGreat idea! Have you tried it??? Hugs! deb
ReplyDeleteNot yet. I have to remember where I put the iron 🤣
Delete....where you put the iron....a woman after my own ❤️!
ReplyDeleteI haven't ironed clothes in close to two decades. If something is wrinkled and needs a touch up, I throw it in the dryer with a damp microfiber cloth, set for 20 min. on high and poof! no more wrinkles.
DeleteI'd get it wrong and have melted Ziploc bags everywhere.
ReplyDeleteThat's why you need to sandwich it in between parchment paper
DeleteYou find the most interesting videos. I don't laminate very often but its good to know I could do it with an iron. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I thought this was a really good hack
DeleteGoodness ... I'll keep this in mind should I need to laminate anything.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Will save you a bit of $ since you don't have to go buy a laminating sheet.
Delete