Sunday, August 23, 2026

How Does Your Garden Grow?

 

On the sunflower. Is it a new flower? A petal that fell. I looks a little like a bubble.


The phone took a picture all by itself. 


Not from my yard, but through the windshield driving home.

How does your garden grow?

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Your weather has been so fickle, and you've barely had any Summer

      Delete
  2. My garden doesn't grow it withers away.... sigh.... 105+ every day and no rain for more than a month... Even the wild SunFlowers with their amazing drought tolerance are giving up the ghost... even with supplemental water... I've cut one down already and chopped it up for the dumpster... My MossRose is looking faded and past due... They did beautifully this year even if they caught a case of the MealyBugs... I wonder if i cut them back a little now when it cools they might flush out again... hmmm... might do that as they are not blooming much now... Your phone took a great photo :) Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And some areas got so much rain, they flooded.

      Delete
    2. Its either feast or famine around here...

      Delete
  3. I like how phones sometimes take their own photos. Yours actually isn't a bad one considering you weren't holding up the phone on the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the light post wanted a selfee !!!! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like the windshield photograph.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sunflowers - my favorite! The windshield photo is pretty cool!!!

    ReplyDelete