CJ’S Terrific Blog According to Andy Fish
or Missing Tails on the Drawing Board
Monday, September 14, 2026
Monet and
Miro helped me figure out dimensions to make a log cabin quilt square for a future lesson for the art journaling class I am teaching. The quilt square is paper because I can't sew. 😊
Paper quilt squares are cool and you don't even need to sew them. And I'm glad you have some helpers too. It felt like fall today at my house. How about yours?
Paper 'quilting' is soooo much better (easier) than the regular kind! (Glue doesn't fight with you like a sewing machine does!)
ReplyDeleteAnd it would be pretty hard to lug a sewing machine to class.
DeleteVery cool. I don't sew either:) Have a grand week.
ReplyDeleteWe're in good company
DeleteI don't like sewing ...
ReplyDeletePleased Miro helped out :)
All the best Jan
No sewing. There are more of us than I thought 😊
DeletePaper quilt squares are cool and you don't even need to sew them. And I'm glad you have some helpers too. It felt like fall today at my house. How about yours?
ReplyDeleteThis morning sure feels like Fall
Delete