Friday, March 26, 2010

The Friday Five


Last week, I ranted about 5 things I don't like about Spring. This week, 5 things I do like.

1. What a delight to bite the ears off a chocolate bunny.

2. White chocolate.

3. It's not dark at 3:30 pm!

4. Can shed the heavy jacket, gloves, and boots (though I have a feeling there's one more snow storm lurking around the corner)

5. We can move into the sun room! All the pleasure of being outdoors without the black cloud swarms of May flies.

What do you like best about Spring?

6 comments:

  1. 1. opening the windows and airing out the house!
    2. walks!
    3. going to work in sunlight and leaving in sunlight (if I'm lucky)
    4. bring out the patio furniture and grilling
    5. signals the end of a school year and growth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the birds coming back, the grass greening up, the flowers, the buds on the trees, sunshine, open windows and fresh air, wearing shorts and going barefoot, and the putting away of winter stuff (and I like winter, it's just time to move on).

    And I hate to say this, but I am so jealous of your sun room, I would really love one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE END OF SNOW!

    Cadbury Cream Eggs. Yum. Always a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birds singing again! Cadbury mini-eggs! Sunlight! Only needing three layers of clothing instead of eighteen!

    I love spring.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like when the colours start to peep out of brown and melting snow fields so I can adjust my camera back to colour from the black white setting of winter.
    Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete