Friday, April 19, 2024

The Friday Five Good Things


 Five good things that happened this week.

1. Breakfast at The Garden. It's been closed every time we went by, but now it's open

2. We heard the jet flyover for the start of the Boston Marathon, but it was cloudy so we couldn't see it

3.  The day was so nice, Teague and I went for a walk and sat outside on her deck. Hung out in her sunroom

4. Loose tea from Harney and Sons arrived

5. The residents of Trout Towne sent a lovely thinking of you e-card

How was your week?

13 comments:

  1. Your week sounds great. I have been very busy here, looking after Heike, but I think next week she can get up and out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except for my finally going away head cold, it was a good week for me too. I saw my daughter for a day and saw some friends I haven't seen in a while. You sound like you had an excellent week also. Let's hope the sun comes out tomorrow like they say it is going to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sun is out this morning. I hope you can enjoy the sunshine

      Delete
  3. calli and quill…..ya noe, peepul stand round in a big bunch,
    then sud den lee…..run like crazeee…..N think nothin of it…
    when catz ….sud den lee…run like crazeee…..we get asked…
    WHY ?😺‼️. happee week end two all 💙🍀💚🐟

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still fighting the prescription battle but I THINK I'm finally getting somewhere between the Dr and the pharmacy! 😊(fingers crossed!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good week. - Anne (Cornucopia)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a good one. Speaking of the Boston Marathon, one of my friends always participates in it. She loves three things - her husband, her cat Moose, and RUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've tried to leave comments all week. Sounds like you had a much better and less stressful week than I had.

    ReplyDelete