Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wed Letter Day


One of the great features about Blogger is being able to schedule your posts ahead of time. One of the downsides to this feature is when you forget to add your text and graphic as I did earlier because I didn't have the project done or ready. What a maroon! LOL


Week 9. To go along with the current work in progress theme. The letter D with a dragon's head. Copied from the cover of the book I'm using for reference. I just finished the illustration and haven't decided how to color it yet.

8 comments:

  1. Hee hee. That's what happens when you schedule blog posts before you've even done the project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever - the Invisible Letter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was seeing things...or is it not seeing things...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I like it even better not invisible. Please show us when it's colored. That is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These letters are beautiful. Are you drawn to certain colors over others? Just curious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill, personally I tend towards blue. When doing illuminated letters I like the traditional blue, red, green pallette. I also like blue, green, and purple.

    ReplyDelete