Friday, July 1, 2016

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. My windchime has fallen apart from being out in the weather. I really liked it so decided to repair it. Got a new wood disk and some screw eyes. Looks good, but needs hurricane force winds to chime.

2. Enjoyed working in the yard even if my back and shoulders sang for a day or two afterwards.

3. I cleaned out the birdbath and filled it. Fun to watch the birds enjoying a sip and a dip.

4. The male cardinal made an appearance at the bird feeder. I hear the cardinals, but don't always seem them.

5. Now that the water issues seem to have been resolved. (Knock, knock, knock) Himself was able to connect the gooseneck faucet in the kitchen. After hunting around for the manufacturer, a YouTube video helped him resolve a connection problem. I didn't hear a single horse's patoot and Himself didn't need to make extra trips to Ray's hardware store.

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. I love cardinals! They have a very distinctive chirp, don't they? I need to work in my flowed bed but it is soooo hot!

    ReplyDelete