Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spilling Over

Spilling Over was the Sketchbook Challenge for March. Working on the page spilled over into April as it took me some time to come up with colors and layout I was happy with. When it doubt, go for blue. Head in the clouds spilling over with ideas. Written in the clouds: hopes, dreams, ideas, work, imagination.

I tore our the pocket for the Strathmore Start Where You Are workshop. I thought the pocket application fit better with this page. There is a pocket in the head which is a good place to store ideas for future journal pages. I just down stuff on scrap paper and sometimes the scraps get misplaced or tossed out. Now I have a neat place to keep them.

Where do you jot down creative ideas? 


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!

    I jot story ideas down in my "Maybe Someday" file on my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I write them anywhere and everywhere, which is why I can never find them :)

    ReplyDelete