Friday, September 11, 2015

The Friday Five Good Things


 Five good things that happened this week.

1.  I was meeting a client at Panera, and somewhere I had lost my sunglasses. After the meeting, I traced steps, went into Panera. No glasses. Asked at the counter if anyone had turned in a pair of sunglasses. The manager went in the back and brought my glasses to me. Thank you to the kind person who found them and turned them in.

2. I ordered some gilding supplies and other toys. Counting the days until the package arrives.

3. Had some dental work done. Went back for a follow-up. Everything is healing nicely, and I didn't have a reaction to the antibiotic.

4. Went to see Robert (Be Still My Heart) Redford and Nick Nolte in A Walk in the Woods. Went with my friend, Teague. Was a really funny movie. Teague and I have known for decades Redford and Nolte would be great together. Go see this movie. You won't be disappointed.

5. Because Teague and I turned 60 this year, we also got to see the movie on Senior Wednesday. $6.50 for all shows at my local theater!  After the movie, we went to dinner at Uno's. Wednesday is Double Nickle day. 30% off your meal. You have to be 55 or older. Ask your server to sign you up. Not sure whether I really should be happy about being an elder, but it's nice to save some money.

How was your week?

2 comments: