Friday, September 25, 2015

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. Had breakfast with The Eldest. We watched the final episode of the live action version of Death Note. We both agreed  the anime version was much better.

2. Found a new program to follow on Netflix. Cupcake Wars. Bakers compete for $10,000 and a chance to have their tasty creations showcased at a big event. Delicious and no calories!

3. Set a date with my friend, Red, for the annual trip to Old Mystic Village

4. Cleaned and organized the pantry. By the looks of the sell by date on the package of Ranch dressing, it was about time.

5. A few weeks ago, I tried a new (for me) sweetener I found at Target. Pure Via Vanilla Stevia. Comes in a small squirt bottle. Like the water enhancer bottles. No calories. No weird after taste and vanilla. Other people must have discovered it, too. When I went back to the store, no vanilla stevia. Other stores I shopped in didn't carry it. Yesterday, a quick stop at Target and they had 1/2 a dozen squirt bottles on the shelf. I bought 3. That will last a while. Happy Ceej!

How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, vanilla Stevia.....I'm hesitant...... :-/ (I wish I could join you on your trip to Mystic!)

    ReplyDelete