Saturday, November 14, 2015

I'm A Genius

Sharing blankets and sheets is always a constant tug of war. Who doesn't like sheets tucked in? Who does? Who wraps the blankets around them like a burrito? Who tosses and turns until they are on top of the sheet, like a magician pulling a tablecloth off a table?

During the Summer, we each had our own top sheet and things worked out just fine. Separate blankets on a full size bed not such a great idea. There's not much room and someone gets buried under an avalanche of blankets. Himself suggested we just use the duvet. After all, the cover on the comforter is supposed to be like a top sheet. But having to undo the cover to wash it and then stuff the comforter back in sounded like too much effort for me.

So, I came up with the idea of pinning the top sheet to the underside of the duvet. Much easier to unpin and wash the sheet. I told Himself I was a genius.

Sleeping in the newly made up bed, I had a dream. In the dream, I was getting dressed to go some where. I was wearing some sort of a tank top except my head was through one of the arm holes. The rest of the top was hanging off my shoulders and was all twisted. Bra and bra straps were showing. Not an attractive sight.

So, the interpretation of the dream? I'm a genius with a healthy slice of humble pie.

1 comment: