Friday, April 7, 2017
The Friday Five Good Things
1. Didn't have to worry about the black ice warning and The Eldest driving home from work late at night as she was at the anime convention in Boston.
2. The Eldest arrived home safe and sound on the train after her anime adventure in Boston over the weekend
3. The Young One hasn't been feeling well for 14 days. Trying not to worry while waiting for test results. Saw the male cardinal at the feeder. Dad stopping by to tell me everything will be alright.
4. The Young One ate a little bit of real food. A scrambled egg and toast. Plain spaghetti with butter and cheese, two small meatballs without gravy, and some ginger ale.
5. Test results for The Young One came back negative. Still don't know why she's feeling blah and still in pain.
How was your week?