Friday, April 21, 2017
The Friday Five Good Things
1. The sunroom is open for the season!
2. Breakfast in the sunroom. Lots of activity at the feeder. Lots of birds, the male cardinal, and Timex sat in the hatch and stuffed his face. A robin had a splash in the bird bath and a squirrel took a drink too.
3. Watched the first episode of the new season of Doctor Who.
4. Made Easter egg bread and the traditional roast leg of lamb. Was such a warm day we had dinner in the sunroom
5. Met the New Girl, and her Little Girl. Brought a plant and a crochet panda, for the Little Girl. Asked a favor, if the lawn service could park his equipment in her driveway when he came to mow my lawn like he used to when he mowed Prissy's lawn. No problem. New Girl showed me the inside of the house. Prissy wouldn't recognize it. The wood floors were refinished. The kitchen was remodeled. Beautiful! I told her there were happy memories in the house, and I hoped she would be happy there, too.
The Little Girl gave me some stickers, a picture, and some fairy dust (dirt and gravel from the driveway)
How was your week?