Tuesday, August 25, 2026

T Stands for Guilty, Summer Pleasure

 

Whole belly clams, fries, and a Raspberry Lime Rickey from Harry's. I don't like tartar sauce and prefer Sauce américaine (ketchup or catsup)

Do you have a Summer pleasure?
Drop by hosts, Bleubeard and Elizabeth's blog to find out what the rest of the T Stands For gang is up to. If you want to play, include in your Tuesday post a beverage or container for a beverage. Don't forget to link your blog to Bleubeard and Elizabeth's page.

21 comments:

  1. Atm I can only eat fruit, yoghurt and cheese, it´s awful. But then, these are nice foods, too, right - happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are nice foods especially fresh fruits in the Summer - CJ

      Delete
  2. I sat here and wracked my brain for something i only do in the Summer that was a pleasure....theres no special food i can think of that i don't eat all the time... lol! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because Winter lasts a long time and Summer is just a blink of the eye, we can only get certain foods like clams that don’t cost two arms and a leg. An arm and a leg is bad enough 😀 - CJ

      Delete
  3. Summer pleasures-fried clams, a lobster roll and LOTS of ice cream. :) Happy T day and I hope you're having a nice trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yummy food! oh my! :) Happy Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ....can't think of anything I don't do/use/eat all year round....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I’m weird that way - CJ

      Delete
  6. I can't think of anything specific. I eat the same things all year round. Yawn! I hope you're having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are having a good time with a little adventure - CJ

      Delete
  7. Yum! Your clam lunch sounds scrumptious. Happy T is for Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harry’s does fried clams well. The restaurant considers fried foods a food group 😀 - CJ

      Delete
  8. Your guilty pleasures look great. I have never had whole belly clams. Glad they are yours. I have no guilty pleasures I don't eat year round, including ice cream and ramen. Thanks for sharing your raspberry lime rickey with us for T this Tuesday, dear CJ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somethings we can only eat in season like clams. Either they are not available year round or they are too expensive out of season - CJ

      Delete
  9. I can't think of something typical summer in the line of food. But eating outside for me is a summer thing. Every restaurant has tables outside. In winter of course we eat indoors. So eating outside is a summer pleasure.
    Happy T-Day,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we love to eat outside , too. - CJ

      Delete
  10. That looks really good. Even though I live 1/2 mile from the beach there are NO good seafood restaurants here. Glad you have your summer pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New England has lots of really good seafood restaurants . We’re spoiled. - CJ

      Delete
  11. Fresh summer berries are lovely in the summer.
    Hope you are having a good time.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete