Friday, June 19, 2015

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. The Eldest and I have been watching a favorite anime, Cardcaptor Sakura, (a kind of Pandora's Box story) My favorite character, Yue, Guardian of the Moon, finally made his appearance. The Eldest told me "You're patience has been rewarded."

2. Finally used gift cards and went out to eat at Longhorn Steakhouse. Love that place even if they updated their Western theme and got rid of Heath's chaps.

3. Master Beef replaced the fan in the old laptop. I can now compute from the sun room.

4. Went to Lambie's to learn about essential oils.  Had tea, sniffed wonderful fragrances. Even got a hug from her oldest grandson to thank me for giving him a lambie blanket when he was born. W is 10 now and he told me he still loves his boo.

5. Went to lunch and ran errands with my friend, Teague. Stayed for dinner which was leftover lunch. Had a great time yacking about houses, furniture, family, movies, genealogy...

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had a good week.
    One of the pipes under our house sprung a leak, so we've been dealing with holes in the bathroom and drying fans. But overall can't complain.

    ReplyDelete