Friday, March 11, 2011

The Friday Five

Continuing with the five senses exercise. Five tastes.

1. I love the taste of licorice. Black licorice.  The love of this taste might have happened when I was 10 yrs old. and The Brother dared me to drink the last sip of anisette in the bottle in the liquor cabinet. 

2. chocolate. I prefer milk chocolate, will eat dark chocolate and have been known to eat baking chocolate when things have gotten desperate.

3. cinnamon buns with cinnamon, nuts, and raisins rolled up and drizzled with frosting. a bit of Heaven in your mouth. Just the thought of cinnamon buns makes me salivate like one of Pavlov's dogs.

4. Vanilla. a comforting taste. I like vanilla syrup in my tea.

5. Granny Smith apples. Love tart.

What's your favorite taste?

6 comments:

  1. In my mind, nothing more scrumptious than a warm sesame bagel smothered with buter and cream cheese...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Japan I had a mixture of dark chocolate and black licorice which was out of this world. Here in the states I've been getting a box of Good N Plenty and Snowcaps and mixing them together for a similar effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds intriguing, Andy. I'll have to give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you're making me hungry, G

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmmmmm A warm chocolate chip cookie.

    ReplyDelete