Sunday, April 8, 2018

How Does Your Garden Grow?


The week began with snow which didn't seem to bother the bird.


I refused to shovel the walk. Fortunately, by the end of the day the snow melted from the walk and driveway so shoveling wasn't required.


Snow shouldn't be happening at this time of year. April showers bring May flowers. Not snow showers.


I thought the waning gibous moon made a pretty picture through my window during the early morning hours. Reflective light or schmoo on the window looks like tears. Yes, the moon is crying because more snow is on the way for today (Friday). Supposedly, the snow will change over to rain, but the moon and I are just sick of seeing snow. 


And we were finally seeing some grass.


And then it started to snow. Again. The snow didn't seem to bother the little red squirrel.


Today, is January 96, 2018


The little red squirrel got greedy, stepped on the perch and closed the hatch.


All prints lead to the bird feeder. 


Even mine to open up the bird feeder hatch. Again. And the weather dudes are hinting at a Wintry mix for Tuesday.


Uncle!

How does your garden grow?


10 comments:

  1. It snowed here, too. Ice first, though. It was the coldest night on record last night, so the "boys" and I snuggled to stay warm. My garden looks a bit like yours now, but I'm hoping the snow and ice will go quickly. That squirrel will never learn, especially as long as you continue to open the hatch (grin). Hope the weather dudes are wrong about Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel sorry for the birds so I trudge out to open the hatch. And I hope the weather dudes are so wrong about Tuesday.

      Delete
  2. I hope the weather dudes are wrong too, for your sake! :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are still in the clutches of winter, that's not right at this time of the year. I was out all day today, now I'm heading for bed. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll share you outing and nice weather

      Delete
  4. Wow- you got a lot of snow at the end of the week. We hd a dusting and it luckily all melted by yesterday afternoon. But it has been so cold this weekend. Id did see robins in the backyard so I am taking that as hopeful info that it will warm up this week- I hope. January has been far too long. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. January 96, 2018! LOL! You are too funny CJ! I think by the beginning of May, we should be ok? After all, Autumn is soon after that! LOL! Keep smiling! At least the animals are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it's hard to believe you still have snow and as such the birds and animals must really appreciate all the food goodies you leave out for them 😁. I hope it warms up soon for you and wishing you a happy new week! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete