Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Patience is...

seldom found in men and never in women. And this, dear boys and girls, is the reason why you absolutely must be patient especially if you are a member of the Sinistral Minority. If you do not wait until the ink is thoroughly dry, you will smear your ink when you plunk your meaty Southpaw over the writing line.

This exercise is Lab 34, The Numbers Game, from Drawing Lab. In the lab you pick two numbers between one and ten and find the corresponding word from lists in the book. The words I ended up with were bird and ice cream. The slightly askew side of my brain came up with this. Done with water soluble crayon, Pilot Parallel Pen with Pilot ink cartridge. Kinda gives new meaning to 31 flavors.

I'm not a huge ice cream fan, but when it's hot outside, I rather enjoy a scoop or two of Almond Candy Bar (like an Almond Joy ice cream: chocolate and coconut) from the Dairy Bar down the road apiece. Shhhh, don't tell my SIL as she's comptroller for Ben and Jerry's.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

3 comments:

  1. Plain old vanilla with hot fudge all over it.

    Sorry about the smear...but that is an adorable picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanilla and hot fudge, can't go wrong with a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanilla and hot fudge always works and when I'm feeling really crazy I like mint chocolate chip.

    ReplyDelete