Saturday, January 9, 2016

Infused Water

Himself brought home a wonderful gift from a friend. It's a pitcher with a section to include fruit and veggies. The water becomes infused with the fruit and veggie essence. Drinking fruit juice has too many sugar calories. The recipe pictured is lemon, cucumber, mint, and ginger. It's quite refreshing.

I'm not a big water drinker especially plain water. This may help me drink more water through the day. Thanks, D. I also like the pitcher as it is slim and doesn't take up a lot of room in the fridge.

Have you tried infused water? What are your favorite fruit and veg combinations?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE infused water! It's so refreshing! We have a lemon and a lime tree and when they're producing we're in heaven with the tasty water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that! I love it. I love strawberries in water.

    ReplyDelete