Friday, May 25, 2007

Blog Moving Day


I've moved The Compost Heap from 360 Yahoo to here. Yahoo has lots of gremlins that sometimes make the joy of blogging frustrating. I can also reach more of my friends and family here. They don't have to join Blogger to leave a comment.

I will miss the more flexible template ability at Yahoo, the fun emoticons, avatar, and the quick comments.

Hopefully, the smoother programming here, will make up for the loss and maybe, those things will be added here in time.

4 comments:

  1. I like the new look. Now you can learn all about blogger and clue me in! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... If you weren't so fancy... *grin* Ya know I'll find you where ever you go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW! SHUCKS! Why you leave 360 for?
    Oh well, thats ok!
    Smile! JENNY

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO(YUP, IM USING CAPS!) LOL~ R U GOING 2 GET PAID 2 BLOG NOW? LET ME KNOW HOW THIS WORKS OUT 4 U(I MIGHT FOLLOW U!):D...YUP, YAHOO SUCKS BIG TIME! GETS FRUSTRATING FOR ME, AS I LOST 3 PAGES I DID AND ALL MY PAGE VIEWS TOO! GO FIGURE! WELL SINCE YOUR HERE. I WILL DROP BY AND VISIT YOU!(REMEMBER, NO RUNNING AROUND NAKED(LIKE INK DOES..LMAO!)OVER HERE! ALOHA CJ~

    ReplyDelete