Five good things that happened this week.
1. Calli and Quill left me a gift.
2. I enjoyed an outing at the Dollar Store and Ocean State Job Lots. Himself knows the best places for a date.
3. A retired colleague surprised me in the museum lobby. She's taking a watercolor class. We'll be making arrangements to go out for coffee
4. I thought I lost my sunglasses at the museum. I filled out a form for lost and found. At home, I found the sunglasses in the pocket of a different jacket I wore the week before and forgot about. I felt so stupid when I told my friend at the security desk I found my glasses. She said join the club as she thought she had lost her phone.
5. Another trip to the Dollar Store with an idea for displaying an entry in the museum's Art of the Macabre show
How was your week?

No comments:
Post a Comment