Tuesday, September 22, 2026

T Stands for Back to the Route 104 Diner



Hash it out over breakfast. I love puns


The diner is an old-fashioned 1950s diner. 


I had a chicken gyro and home-made potato chips. I just noticed I forgot to take a picture of my drink which was probably an unsweetened ice tea with lemon. If you look at the picture of the counter and stools, behind the counter you can see the soft drink and ice tea dispenser.


The check was brought out on an old, vinyl 45 record along with two Tootsie Rolls (chocolate taffy kind of candy). We were trying to see if we could make out the title on either side of the record, but the label was too worn. After scrutinizing the label, I told Teague. Oh, I know this song. It goes like this:




The other side of the marquee. Don't go bacon my heart.

Drop by hosts, Bleubeard and Elizabeth's blog to find out what the rest of the T Stands For gang is up to. If you want to play, include in your Tuesday post a beverage or container for a beverage. Don't forget to link your blog to Bleubeard and Elizabeth's page.

No comments:

Post a Comment