Friday, July 13, 2007

Mermaid Bank


When the bathroom is remodeled, I thought of having people over to celebrate the fact we finally got a nice pot to pee in. Spaz The Eldest suggested the more genteel Seat Warming Party.


While looking for mermaid accessories for the bath, I came across this cast iron bank on eBay. Thought she would make a fun item with a sign: Donations Welcome. Winky A friend with an eBay account made the bid for me and I won! Thank you, Sunshine The bank arrived in record time and wonderful condition.


She's not the prettiest mermaid, but she is cute in an ugly sort of way. She needs a bit of cleaning and padding on the bottom of the bank to prevent scratching.






4 comments:

  1. Seat Warming Party! LOLOLOL

    At least the mermaid's McGuffies are covered. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was going to say--A G rated mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol!! aww, your not putting up my pix!!!! :D. Poor mermaid, she won't reel in any lonely sailors thats for sure..lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the idea of a seat-warming party - wish I could be there for it!

    ReplyDelete