Sunday, August 30, 2009

15 Movies


This Meme came from Facebook.

Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen movies you've seen that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag fifteen friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing what movies my friends choose.

Yes, I know you are devastated because you'd like to list 25, but try for 15. These are all movies that, if they are on, I absolutely must watch until they are finished.

1. Day the Earth Stood Still, 1951, the real one with Michael Rennie
2. The Alamo, the real one with Richard Widmark and John Wayne
3. Kiss of Death, 1947, the real one with Richard Widmark
4. Ben Hur
5. The Quiet Man
6. The Great Escape
7. Titanic, with Clifton Webb and Barbara Stanwyck
8. The Rock
9. Ghost Rider
10. She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
11. Take the High Ground
12. The Wizard of Oz
13. Gone with the Wind
14 The Long Ships
15. The Vikings

Your turn. What movies do you love to watch over and over again?

2 comments:

  1. We shared "Gone with the Wind" and I'd probably watch Ben with ya and of course, "The Quiet Man." I never think of it, but I do indeed like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll post my list later this week. :) thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete