Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tools, Gadgets, and Widgets - Social Media

I was looking for a way to share information about classes and workshops I teach. I have that information on my website and blog, but how do I share them on Twitter when I'm not around to tweet?  The information is repetitive so I don't want to keep typing the same thing over and over, and I also don't want to spam Twitter. This is where Social Oomph comes in.

Social Oomph is a free productivity utility. Social Oomph lets me schedule things I want to tweet. I can even save the information as a draft so I don't have to retype dates and times of classes. I can choose when I want to send my information out. Marketing is a an all important chore, but it can be time consuming. Social Oomph is like having a virtual assistant. 


No comments:

Post a Comment