Monday, July 21, 2014

We're Getting Legs

So far, Customer Service at Sleep Number was easy to deal with. I explained my problem with the wheels on the bed. The Rep offered to send caster cups (free of charge.) I refrained from making a comment how they should be free. I asked if the bed frame could be swapped out for one that had good, old-fashioned legs. The legs were extra. I said after I paid the same amount for this bed as I paid for my first car, I didn't feel I should pony up any more dollars and cents. She said she would check with her supervisor. After a minute on hold (the hold music is ghastly), the Rep said she would order legs for the bed. Later in the week, Sleep Number would call to make an appointment for a technician to come remove the wheels and install the legs. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness...things like that are never ending! And to have bad hold music too!!!! Aaarrrgghhhh! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m impressed you get an ‘installer’ to set up your bed. Ours was dumped at the door and Son2 and I had to figure it out for ourselves…… :-/

    ReplyDelete