Friday, December 26, 2014

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. I learned an easy way to stuff a duvet cover. Instead of stuffing and swearing, you turn the cover inside out, add your comfortor and roll. I saw the video from the Meredith Vieriro Show and it was life changing. Go see!

2. Monday, I dropped The Young One off at WPI so she could meet a friend for lunch. I continued to West Boylston to pick up the calligraphic whiteboard marker I left there after the workshop. The Young One texted me her friend stood her up, so on the way back, I stopped and had lunch with her. Small consolation for her, but a plus for me.

3. While in West Boylston, I stopped at Gerardo's Italian Bakery for some pastry. At first, I wasn't  sure it was a good idea. There were no parking spaces, and the parking lot was a box canyon. (Only one way in and out). After 15 minutes, a space opened up, and I had my turn in the bakery: pizzelle (anise waffle cookies), mini canoli and rum cake.

4. With the electricity bill jumping $30, I've been pretty miserly about people leaving lights on. Himself adores Christmas lights. Usually, the tree is lit every night once it goes up. Not this year! On Christmas Eve,  Himself and I sat in front of the Christmas tree admiring the lights and decorations.

5. Passed along my family's genealogy while showing The Eldest how to make ravioli.

How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That IS life changing! I gave up on duvets after the first one! (plus I moved....LOL)

    ReplyDelete