Friday, September 2, 2016

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1.  Spent a most excellent day at the Boston Public Library with A. Went on the Art and Architecture tour and had Tea at the Courtyard Restaurant in the BPL

2. Bakes scones with The Eldest for her coffee hour after church services

3. The Eldest sent a text that the scones were a big hit.

4.  After the wellness group meeting, stopped for a bite to eat at Five Guys. Love me the little bacon cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, pickle, and mustard

5. Had a lovely chat with 5 year old, sweet W. at the Worcester Art Museum Open House. We talked about popping wheelies on a scooter and cannon balling in a pool  He had asked me what the art manikin I had with me was so I told him an action figure for artists. Then we twisted the manikin into silly poses.

How was your week?




2 comments:

  1. Yum, Five Guys! And twisting the art mannequin into silly poses with a five year old makes me smile! (I do that all the time without the five year old! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG those scones and desserts look awesome. I'm officially drooling.

    ReplyDelete