CJ’S Terrific Blog According to Andy Fish or Missing Tails on the Drawing Board
That's a great little gift wrap idea. Or even another wrap. :) Happy August CJ. I hope you have a super start to the new month.
Thanks, you, too.
Clever!
I thought so
Oh - and... love the blogger-background!
😊
I love learning new ways to 'present' presents! 😉
This is good for small gifts or for money
That is so neat, but will I be able to remember it? 😕
You can go to Youtube and save the video to your stuff so you will always have it
That is clever.All the best Jan
And looks pretty easy to do
That is really clever. I love the idea and it's so easy to create, too.
Yes, a simple gem
That's a great little gift wrap idea. Or even another wrap. :) Happy August CJ. I hope you have a super start to the new month.
ReplyDeleteThanks, you, too.
DeleteClever!
ReplyDeleteI thought so
DeleteOh - and... love the blogger-background!
ReplyDelete😊
DeleteI love learning new ways to 'present' presents! 😉
ReplyDeleteThis is good for small gifts or for money
DeleteThat is so neat, but will I be able to remember it? 😕
ReplyDeleteYou can go to Youtube and save the video to your stuff so you will always have it
DeleteThat is clever.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
And looks pretty easy to do
DeleteThat is really clever. I love the idea and it's so easy to create, too.
ReplyDeleteYes, a simple gem
Delete