CJ’S Terrific Blog According to Andy Fish or Missing Tails on the Drawing Board
To have that talent, huh!
Amazing
I like ragtime. I try to play it but my efforts are not for public consumption.
I never made it to that level when I took piano lessons
🙂
You're welcome
Thanks for sharing this, CJ. I love ragtime. Have an excellent weekend, my friend.
I'm fascinated by musicians who can transcribe one musical genre to another
Amazing, many thanks for sharing this.All the best Jan
ohh wonderful...googd Sunday!
I took piano lessons in high school and my teacher was a ragtime aficionado. I love the music because of her, and I still think of her when I hear it. Thanks CJ.
To have that talent, huh!
ReplyDeleteAmazing
DeleteI like ragtime. I try to play it but my efforts are not for public consumption.
ReplyDeleteI never made it to that level when I took piano lessons
Delete🙂
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome
DeleteThanks for sharing this, CJ. I love ragtime. Have an excellent weekend, my friend.
ReplyDeleteI'm fascinated by musicians who can transcribe one musical genre to another
DeleteAmazing, many thanks for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
ohh wonderful...googd Sunday!
ReplyDeleteI took piano lessons in high school and my teacher was a ragtime aficionado. I love the music because of her, and I still think of her when I hear it. Thanks CJ.
ReplyDelete