are admiring the folio cover I made from the Happy, Little, Time Waster tutorial posted on Saturday.
I was not going to have enough pages in the journal I made to take on the trip to Ogunquit. I didn't have time to make another, but I did have the mini-Composition notebooks.
Front covers
Back covers
The cover pages were taken from a travel brochure for the Lakes Region of New Hampshire where Two Old Ladies went on their latest adventure.

That's a great little book. I like the covers very much. Enjoy this day before the rain arrives.
ReplyDeleteI used pages from a Lakes Region tourist book. After taking the time to make the books, I didn't use them and journaled on the iPad instead
DeleteWell, not using them now means you have pristine new journals for the next Two Old Ladies excursion! 😄
ReplyDeleteForward thinking!
DeleteVery cool!
ReplyDeleteEasy to make
DeleteMonet and Miro look great there, and so does your little book.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
It turned out quiet well.
DeleteI'am still drawing , painting , coloring in the little book you made me.... :)
ReplyDeleteThat makes me happy
Delete