I was the cup and saucer. Today. would have been Robert Be Still My Heart Redford's 90th birthday. Happy Birthday, Bob.
Drop by hosts, Bleubeard and Elizabeth's blog to find out what the rest of the T Stands For gang is up to. If you want to play, include in your Tuesday post a beverage or container for a beverage. Don't forget to link your blog to Bleubeard and Elizabeth's page.

Have you seen his movie with Nick Nolte? I think its called A Walk in the Woods... Its a little rough around the edges but i enjoyed... Happy Birthday Bob! Hugs! deb
ReplyDeleteYup, saw it quite some time ago. They were fab together.
DeleteTCM is running his movies all day today. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteCool!
DeleteIt's sad when the greats depart.
ReplyDeleteIndeed
DeleteHe had a long and wonderful life.
ReplyDeleteThat he did
DeleteI went down a rabbit hole when I read your post. I had NO idea Redford had died. Such a great loss. The lion sleeps tonight. Happy birthday, Robert, and thank you CJ for this memorable post. And thanks again for all the goodies you sent, too.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked the goodies
DeleteIt's too bad he didn't make it to 90. Be still my heart too. Hope you had a super T day.
ReplyDeleteYup, had a fantastic day
DeleteYes, as Nicole said ... he had a long and wonderful life :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
I wanted him to live forever
DeleteOhhh, my God YES! One of the sexiest men ever in my opinion. HAPPY HEAVENLY BIRTHDAY, ROBERT REDFORD! : - d
ReplyDelete: - D
ReplyDeleteHe certainly was a class act human being
DeleteHappy heavenly birthday Robert! (Be still my heart indeed)
ReplyDeleteHappy T-Day, (belated, again)
Lisca
Never late. Just prolongs the celebration - CJ
DeleteI didn't realize he was just a year younger than my Mom. I saw several of his movies, but the 2 I remember most are The Sting and The Way We Were. May he rest in peace.
ReplyDeleteHis memory is a blessing
Delete