Friday, June 13, 2014

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. Was asked to look over the Young One's resume and a cover letter. The Eldest asked me to go with her to a doctor's appointment. Nice to be asked for an opinion or help.

2. The Young One and I went into the Knight's gallery. She wanted to do some sketching. While she sketched one of the knights, I sketched her.

3. Had an eye exam. My prescription is the same as the corrective lens made for the Hubble telescope. New glasses will arrive sometime end of next week.

4. Teague and I took a daycation to Concord (pronounced Con-cud)

5. Couldn't find anything worthwhile to watch on television, but found Duck Soup on Netflix. Extremely bad puns slay me and the Marx Brothers didn't disappoint.

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. You and the Hubble huh? Good company! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found 'The Artist' to watch, have read there are many font mistakes to watch out for in the film, yayy :)

    ReplyDelete