Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Samhain


This year's pumpkin carvings were done in styrofoam pumpkins. I know, I know, not traditional, but Himself would whine about the smell of the rotting pumpkins. Can't say I really blame him. No matter how much cinnamon and nutmeg you rub on the lid, you can't keep that funk smell away when the pumpkin begins to go off soon after they are carved.


The cat pumpkin is in honor of Ink. He is 10 years old today and celebrating by sleeping in his favorite hidey hole. Black Kitty
Have a happy, safe, and blessed Samhain.

3 comments:

  1. They're beautiful pumpkins - foam or not! Things have been so wacky here I haven't had time to carve one - but I'll be wearing one of my witch's hats tonight fer sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! And Happy Reformation Day to you too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fake pumpkins...
    BUT NO PUMPKIN SEEDS?????

    Hans and I wish Ink a mouse filled day! (at least in dreams)

    ReplyDelete