Friday, May 11, 2012

The Friday Five

My favorite chair in the sun room was uncomfortable to sit on. While roaming through Walmart, I picked up the As Seen On TV Furniture Fix. These 6 interlocking, plastic slats  will supposedly give new life to sagging  cushions. Five things I found when I lifted up the cushions:

1. two previously clean, and now dusty, plastic drinking straws

2. two twist ties

These are Ink's favorite toys. Don't know what kind of attraction plastic holds for him, but he goes wild for drinking straws and twist ties.

3. a large paper clip

4. a few Hershey Kiss wrappers

5. a dust kitty (looked just like Ink, only miniature)

What's lurking under your sofa cushions?

1 comment:

  1. Actually, my cushions are attached so nothing can get under them!
    (I think this is an ingenious design!)

    ReplyDelete