Friday, February 13, 2015

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week

1. We had one snow free day last week and another today. The calm before the big storm.

2.  The Young One showed her artwork to me she has uploaded to Tumblr. It's nice to be included in her interests.

3.  Sat down to work in my journal and was hunting for my eraser. The Eldest had sculpted it into a whale. Makes me smile to find the eraser turned into all sorts of creatures.

4. Himself's friend, M, called from warm (wish I was there), South Carolina, to see how we surviving in the snow. M is a gentleman farmer and has a few cows. He and his wife became grandparents in November. He decided his wife needs a more fun name than Grandma or Nana. So when he's around the baby he refers to his wife as Mooma. I asked if he was going to be called Moopa. Not sure he made that extension.

5. The Young One and I tromped waist deep in snow (hand to Gawd, it's true) to rake the snow off the roof. We fell several times making butt angels. I know how a turtle feels when it has difficulty righting itself. Wonder if the turtle laughs as much as we did?

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Spring is coming...eventually.... ;) At least you're laughing about it.

    ReplyDelete