Friday, May 22, 2015

The Friday Five Good Things

Back row L - R: Auntie P, Uncle J, Uncle B, Auntie L, Ma.
Front row L- R: Uncle M, Auntie E, Auntie O, Dad.
Uncle T not pictured because he didn't want his picture taken.
Then was miffed because he's not in the picture.
Five good things that happened this week

1. The Young One baked a cake for Himself's birthday. The Eldest decided it needed sprinkles. I was going to reverse the number candles on his cake, but didn't.

2. Himself and I spent the day in the sun room marathoning Arrow

3. Finally got to use my Christmas present from Himself. He had arranged to have my car cleaned inside and out. While the car was being cleaned, we hung out at the mall and had lunch.  And the car sparkled.

4.  Auntie P passed away. The last one of that generation from my father's side of the family. Our consolation is now they are all together.

5. Red wasn't able to connect her old laptop to the new modem. Couldn't get to her Outlook address book. She brought her laptop to my house. Was able to connect, and we exported the address book. Had tea in the sun room.

How was your week?

1 comment: