Friday, May 8, 2015

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week. This week's theme is the sun room.

1. Finally warm enough to move out to the sun room. After the Spring clean, Himself and I sat in our comfy chairs, chatted, and watched the sunset. No need to go out, we have the perfect date night spot.

2. Though a little chilly Sunday morning, I was determined to have my first cup of tea in the sun room.

3. With warm temps predicted for the week, the Young One and I moved the television into the sun room. We didn't hook up the antenna, but we were happy being able to watch Netflix and stuff on YouTube.

4. Earlier this week, I talked about sorting photographs. A task made nicer working in the sun room.

5. From the sun room window, I saw the first crop of dandelions of the season. I just love the little, sunny faces.

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to get back onto the porch, isn't it? (I had a porch up north that I used as an 'art place'. Husband added heat when we got the dog! Not for me, the dog! LOL But I fooled them and kept using it anyway!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this space and I tend to take over for art. There's an electric heater to take the chill out. Too much glass and no way to heat the space year round.

      Delete