Friday, April 29, 2016

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. Was surprised when a red-tail hawk swooped by the kitchen window.

2. Had to change my walking schedule with Red. Felt bad about bailing on her, but it couldn't be helped. When I called to tell her, she said she was just about to call me because she had an appointment and had to cancel walking, too.  I didn't feel bad.

3. The lease for my car was due to be up in a couple of months. Calls from the dealer came for Himself, but he ended up in a game of telephone tag. On the way home from work, Himself stopped by the dealer. I got a text asking how I liked the color. Himself never texts me and never sends photos. So, I'm thinking who is this? The dealer made Himself an offer he couldn't refuse.

4. I picked up my shiny, new wheels.

5. A fountain I ordered for the Zensical garden arrived earlier than expected.

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, you're going to look Sassy driving that hot car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice week you had! New wheels, wheeeeee!

    ReplyDelete