Friday, April 15, 2016

The Friday Five Good Things

Arch Bridge, Uxbridge, MA
Five good things that happened this week.

1. Attended the bridal shower for The Nephew and his Fiancée. Too die for Texas French toast at the Luxury Box in Leominster. Someone gave the couple two coffee mugs. Mr. Right and Mrs. Always Right.

2. Was invited to lunch at Red's house. She made a delicious chicken salad. We made plans to walk two days a week.

3. Check up for my bionic tooth went well. Everything is healing just fine. The dentist kept asking if I've had any pain. Nope. Guess it's a matter of no brain, no pain. :-D

4. Red and I took our first walk along the Towpath, part of the Blackstone River and Canal Heritage State Park in Uxbridge, Massachusetts. Sunny, but a bit chilly. Turtles sunning themselves on logs didn't seem to mind. We didn't see the blue heron, but saw a red squirrel scampering among the trees.

5. After the walk, Red and I took a ride to find the new restaurant, The Uxlocale, former museum co-worker, my favorite Elaine is opening up. Can't wait.

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. What wondrous five things.
    And what a breathtaking picture.
    Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was closer, I'd walk with the both of you!

    ReplyDelete