Saturday, November 11, 2017

Happy Mail

You wouldn't think a little thing like a cold could lay you low, but this week you could have knocked me down with a feather. There's nothing like Happy Mail to make you feel better.


Loved seeing my name in the beautiful leaf and vine cartouche. And the green stamp coordinates with the green of the leaves and envelope. Who sent it?


From my friend, Nan. Her family calls her Nanski Drewski because she loves mystery stories and tries to solve them not always getting the correct who done it. So her return address stamp really cracked me up. Even the back of the envelope got decorated with the dragonfly and leaf sticker.


Even the inside flap is fancy.


And then a lovely thank you note. Thanks, Nan for brightening my week.

14 comments:

  1. Sorry that cold tried to knock you out. Your happy mail from Nan is gorgeous, that must have done you a world of good. Enjoy your weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're not feeling well....sending healing vibes your way. Feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card you received CJ. I was down half the week with a cold too so I can relate- but little things like happy mail can make the symptoms a little less severe. Hope you are feeling better and back up on your feet. Stay warm! hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misery loves company. Hope you're feeling better, too.

      Delete
  4. I had no idea you had been sick. I hope you get better quite soon. Great happy mail from Nan, too. You are very lucky to have such a great friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Nan is a treasure. So glad our paths crossed many years ago

      Delete
  5. How fab is THAT! Very cool and a definite keeper. I hope you feel better soon, CJ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful happy mail and isn't that card a delight! Nan is so thoughtful and so very talented 😁. I'm glad it brightened your week too, perfect! Have a great day! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly beautiful CJ!! I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete