Sunday, November 19, 2017

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Since the sunroom is closed up for the season, my work area in the dining room doesn't give me a direct view of the birdfeeder to see what birds and critters are still romping about.


The squirrel trying to be a hog sat on the perch and closed the hatch to the birdseed.


Bedraggled morning glory vines. Chilly this week, but not col enough to freeze the water in the birdbath.


More tired morning glory vines.


Again!


Gusty winds took down a section of the neighbor's fence.


Bare naked trees


The meadow looking like the Upside Down


The Japanese Maple's leaves have turned from red to rust.

How does your garden grow?

11 comments:

  1. Bare naked trees...such a depressing sight. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden looks like it's getting ready for winter, as is your naughty squirrel storing up on all that lovely birdseed ...lol 😉. I love Japanese maples and it must be amazing to see it changing colours over the different seasons - beautiful! Happy Sunday and wishing you a great new week! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naughty squirrel, indeed. I've already been out 3 times today to raise the hatch. :-D

      Delete
  3. Beautiful garden photos, I love this time of year.I still have a few flowers hanging on on my balcony. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a few frosty nights so the last of the flowers succumbed to the cold.

      Delete
  4. Yup, it is looking like late November outside, isn't it? And feeling like it now that the wind has picked back up. Now if we can just keep the ground from turning white. I don't think that is too much to ask for this time of year. :) Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the wind was really brisk today. Brrr. I don't think it's too much to ask for the entire Winter.

      Delete
  5. What sad looking morning glories. I can tell your garden has gotten ready for winter, whether you are ready or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are sad. Just like me. I'm never ready for Winter

      Delete
  6. Everything is starting to go to sleep! I still think it looks beautiful! I love the different cycles!

    ReplyDelete