Thursday, December 19, 2024

I sure As Hell

 

ain't working in the studio/office today

16 comments:

jabblog said...

Well, it's nearly Christmas anyway . . .

CJ Kennedy said...

😺

robin cox walsh said...

Brrrrr.....

Anonymous said...

Well, I can't blame you there. It is currently 39 degrees here in Reading, PA. UGH!! Love Fall but HATE the winter months that follow.

jinxxxygirl said...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, CJ - the "anonymous" commenter was just me. ~ Kim

Iris Flavia said...

To curl up in bed! Last work day today here... "work"...

CJ Kennedy said...

I'm with you, sista

CJ Kennedy said...

😺

CJ Kennedy said...

I know. Reading gave it away

CJ Kennedy said...

It was more the reference to the number. 😈

CJ Kennedy said...

I bet things will change after the holiday

Anonymous said...

lol :-)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

sissy….ya gotta admit tho, he packs some heat and I don’t mean a pistol 😜😜πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

CJ Kennedy said...

😺😈

My name is Erika. said...

Grin. I hope it was an ok day nothing devilish happened.