Our last night in Weirs Beach we decided to treat ourselves to dinner at Patrick's Irish Pub in Gilford, New Hampshire. This fun leprechaun greets diners as they enter the restaurant.
Since it was Saturday night the place was hopping. A young man was singing Irish tunes in the bar. The crowd loved it as they were clapping in time to the music. We were given our choice of eating in the bar or in the quieter dining room. We chose the dining room.
There were lots of choices on the menu. I decided to go with a special of lobster crabcakes with cottage fries and Coleslaw. Teague isn't really a crustacean fan, but she wanted to try something different so she ordered the same.
We both decided that the lobster crabcakes were amazing and a good choice. I see I forgot to take a picture of my unsweetened ice tea with lemon. You'll have to content yourself with looking at the water mugs behind the leprechaun in the first photo.
Drop by hosts, Bleubeard and Elizabeth's blog to find out what the rest of the T Stands For gang is up to. If you want to play, include in your Tuesday post a beverage or container for a beverage. Don't forget to link your blog to Bleubeard and Elizabeth's page.

Oh. What is it with those lobsters? We have two now in the freezer. I will not... no...
ReplyDeleteMaybe cause Mom brought one to the table. It looked icky and it tasted like "old chicken".
Reckon you enjoyed - have a happy T-Day.
Old 🐔🤣
DeleteI haven't eaten at Patrick's in a long time so it was fun to see a post from there. Lobster crab cakes sound delicious. I hope you didn't get too much rain , and although today looks dreary still, they say sun and warmer temperatures are coming back soon. Happy T day.
ReplyDeleteWe got close to 6 inches of rain according to Himself's rain gauge. Temperatures on Thursday are predicted to be near 80!
DeleteWell thats a delicious looking plate of food... and i'm not a lobster fan either... hubby is though and will happily take whatever lobster is on my plate... However i'm a huge steamed clam connoisseur.. or muscles ... some crab legs but i tire quickly from cracking them open.. and i give the rest to hubby... can you see why he likes having me along...lol Hugs! deb
ReplyDeleteI'd like having you along, too.
DeleteYUM! (We had a seafood feast this past weekend! It was yummy too!)
ReplyDeleteLife's little pleasures
DeleteOhhh lobster. I could eat a plate full. Here on the Oregon coast I don't find any restaurants that serve it. So strange to me. LOL The Leprechaun is too cool. Have a nice day today.
ReplyDeleteNo lobsters in Oregon. That's so sad
DeleteThe only lobster in KS is at Red Lobster. They are flown in and you pick the live one you want to eat. Sad to see a live crustacean boiled alive. Your lobster cakes look god and the fries even better. Thanks for sharing the drinks and your meal with us for T this Tuesday, dear CJ.
ReplyDeleteYeah, boiled alive is not a good way to be dispatched
DeleteI love seafood, but I've never had lobster. So I might join you next time you go to Patrick's.
ReplyDeleteHappy T-Day,
Lisca
Hopefully next Summer
DeleteAll looks and sounds good and I do like the leprechaun.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
If he wasn't so big, he might have been relocated to my yard
DeleteGreat choice of the lobster crab cakes sound like a great choice. That is what I would have chosen. Happy T Day! Foxy Stamping-Sharon
ReplyDeleteThey were absotively delicious!
DeleteYour picture of those Lobster crab cakes are making me hungry. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteMe, too!
DeleteYum! They sound delcious! Nice 'hidden' drinks too!
ReplyDeleteA quick save 😆
DeleteI haven't been to Weirs Beach in ages. I love crabcakes but haven't had lobster crabcake. Next time I'm in New England, I'll have to try it. Have a great week!
ReplyDeletePatrick's Irish Pub has good food, no matter what you choose and fun
Delete