Friday, September 18, 2026

The Friday Five Good Things

 

Five good things that happened this week.

1. Himself went out shopping and brought home a rotisserie chicken so I didn't have to cook. Thoughtful or well trained? πŸ˜‰

2. A dreary, wet day. I enjoyed a cup of Gingerbread Joy tea

3. I finished prepping for all my classes

4. Museum classes began on Tuesday last.

5. Because of aches and pains 2 Old Ladies on the Road need to rename themselves Two Old Ladies on Ice Packs

12 comments:

  1. A dreary wet day???? Green with envy over here.... :) or maybe i should say.. dry , brown and over cooked.... lol Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice thing to do, to bring a rotisserie chicken home. I'd say: Thoughtful.
    And I also picked up on the dreary, wet day. We are still on hot dry days with the occasional thunder storm which last all of five minutes. But I'm going to Poland next week and have to pack for a much colder and wetter climate. I have a rain jacket but it's quite thin so will have to bring some sweaters and cardigans too.
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he's thoughtful. Safe travels on your trip

      Delete
  3. eye canna ree ply ta numburr one. 😸🐾 wavez two ewe calli N quill πŸ’š‼️🐾

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kitties were hoping to get a treat, but the chicken had garlic so was verboten- CJ

      Delete
  4. I would love a dreary rainy day! the store we go for groceries has flowers for $5 a bunch of flowers, along with several other foods like avocado guacamole, salsa, shredded chicken as well as salad deals. Good days to go shopping..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would buy a $5 bunch of flowers for myself - CJ

      Delete
  5. The dealership offered $800 for the 20 year old car, ended up selling it privately for $2000 ;)
    Ended a very busy week with a large glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a good deal and a well deserved glass of wine - CJ

      Delete